Courts At Woodshire Condos Burlington New Jersey
Courts at Woodshire Condos Burlington New Jersey
The Courts at Woodshire in Burlington Twp, NJ. These townhouses are among the best values in Burlington. They are about 1,,700 sq. ft. and offer 2 to 3 bedrooms and full basements and no garages. Large amount of space for a very reasonable price! The Courts at Woodshire is a townhome subdivision by Ryan Homes in approx. 2003.
Access to the Courts at Woodshire neighborhood is from Rancocas Road southbound between Sunset Road and Woodlane Road
Financials on Courts of Woodshire
- Avg. Price: $300,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $5,200 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ see above + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
- You may find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other communities in Burlington
- Steeplechase Condos
- Bienvenue Condos
- Park South Condos
- Rosewood Condos
- Shannon Estates Condos
- Bridle Club Townhouses
- Society Court Condos
- Heritage Place Condos
- Wyngate Condos
- Bromley Place Townhouses
- Hidden Lake Village
- Hancock Hollow Townhouses
- River Walk Townhouses