Four Seasons Condos Dayton New Jersey
Four Seasons Condos Dayton / South Brunswick New Jersey 55 Plus Living at it’s finest!
Four Seasons Condos Dayton / South Brunswick in Dayton, New Jersey is a 55 plus community set in the heart of Middlesex County. This neighborhood was built by K. Hovnanian and is comprised of 192 single-family homes and provides a large 7,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with a gym and several community rooms to support a healthy, active lifestyle. Floor plans that range from 1,500 to 3,430 square feet.
Here is a list of the amenities at Four Seasons Condos Dayton:Clubhouse, Community Room, Catering Kitchen, Exercise Room, Locker Rooms, Game Room, Billiards, Outdoor Pool, 2 Tennis Courts, Bocce Ball Courts, Horseshoe, Golf Facilities, Picnic Area, Playground, Walking & Biking Trails, Gazebo, Ponds.
Financials on Four Seasons Condos Dayton
- Avg. Price: $300,000 – $425,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $8,500 + –
- Monthly Maintenance estimate: $300 +
The above link will show ALL Middlesex Condos, NOT just 55 Plus Condos
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.