Courts at Brookfield Condos Mount Laurel New Jersey
Courts at Brookfield Condos Mount Laurel
The Courts at Brookfield Condos Mount Laurel was built by Orleans Builders in 2001. They range from 2,000 to 2,400 sq. ft. with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 1 or 2-car garages. Most of the homes have full basements. Access onto Glen Forest Road.
Financials on Courts At Brookfield
- Avg. Price: $335,000+ –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ Unknown
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Burlington County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Other Communities in Mount Laurel
- Renaissance Club 55 Plus Condos
- Birchfield Condos $120,000 + –
- Brittany Commons Condos $125,000 + –
- The Lakes Condos $135,000 + –
- Madison Place Condos $150,000 + –
- Ramblewood Country Condos $155,000 + –
- Le Club II Condos $170,000 + –
- Park Place Condos $190,000 + –
- Larchmont Townhouses $210,000 + –
- Stonegate Condos $210,000 + –
- Essex Place Townhouses $210,000 + –
- Chateau Condos $225,000 + –
- Springwood Green Condos $235,000 + –
- Courts at Stone Mill Condos $275,000 + –
- Laurel Creek Condos $299,000 + –
- Rancocas Pointe Townhouses $340,000 + –