Le Club II Condos Mount Laurel New Jersey
Le Club Condos Mount Laurel New Jersey
Le Club Condos Mount Laurel is a subdivision of condos and townhomes by Orleans in 1986. Condos are approximately 800 – 1,200 sq. ft. with 1 to 2 bedrooms and 1 to 2 baths. Multi Level townhouses are approximately 1,000 – 1,900 sq. ft. offering 2 to 3 bedrooms and 1 to 2.5 baths. Some of the townhouses have a 1-car attached garage. No basements are in this complex. Last known Management Company was MEM Management. opens in a new window
- Avg. Price: $170,000+ –
- Approximate taxes: $4,600+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $175 + –
Burlington County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY