Centennial Village Condos Gillette
Centennial Village Condos Gillette New Jersey
Centennial Village Condos Gillette is a small community of 16 units. These are multi level townhouses with garages and basements with a mixture of 2 and 3 bedrooms. Close to NYC transportation, shopping, major highways and superior public schools. Great opportunity in Long Hill Township! Great value here, the property backs up to Green Acres.
Financials on Centennial Village Condos Gillette
- Approximate Price: $400,000 + –
- Estimated Taxes: $7,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $300 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Condos and Townhouses in Long Hill Twsp
- Sunrise at Gillette Townhouses $350,000 + –
- The Knoll Condos $375,000 + –
- Meadowview Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Chestnut Run Townhouses $495,000 + –