Sunrise at Gillette Condos Long Hill New Jersey
Sunrise at Gillette Long Hill Twsp New Jersey
Sunrise at Gillette Condos Long Hill in Morris County, NJ. The community has 130 units and was built between around 1986. The condos have 1-2 bedroom units with 1-car garages and one floor living. Some of the units do have lofts included. They range in size offering 950 – 1,600 sq. ft. Models include the Sunset I, Sunset II, Sunset III, and Sunset IV. Their are townhouses (2 level) with 2-3 bedrooms with a 1 – 2 car garage, full basements and/or crawl spaces. They range in size offering 1,500 to 1,900 square foot of living space. Models include the Sunrise II, Sunrise III, Sunglow, Sunray, Sunflower, Sunbeam, and Sun Valley.
- Approximate Price: $ 350,000 + –
- Aberage Taxes: $ 6,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $ 450 +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Condos and Townhouses in Long Hill Twsp
- The Knoll Condos $375,000 + –
- Centennial Village Condos $400,000 + –
- Meadowview Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Chestnut Run Townhouses $495,000 + –