Cedar Village Condos East Brunswick
Cedar Village Condos East Brunswick New Jersey 55 Plus Living at it’s finest!
Cedar Village Condos East Brunswick is comprised of a group of five separate building each will elevators. There are 6 different floor plans with two bedrooms and two full baths, ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,900 sq. ft. Each unit has laundry areas with washers and dryers, nine-foot ceilings. It offers a 5,000 sq. ft. clubhouse that features rooms for everything, billiards, library and much more. It offers a beautiful gym. Outside there is a pool with a spa, a bocce ball court, and a putting green. There is also a shuttle bus that takes Cedar Village residents to the East Brunswick Senior Center.
Financials on Cedar Village Condos East Brunswick
- Avg. Price: $250,000 – $400,000
- Approximate taxes: $6,000 and up
- Maintenance estimate: $325 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Condos and Townhouses in East Brunswick
- The Club at East Brunswick Condos $90,000 + –
- Society Hill East II $185,000 + –
- Carriage Square Condos $195,000 + –
- Crosspointe Condos $195,000 + –
- Kingwood Station Commons $200,000 + –
- Village at Country Woods Condos $200,000 + –
- Waterford 55 Plus Condos $225,000 and up
- Summerhill Meadows Condos $225,000 + –
- Timber Hollow Condos $235,000 + –
- Colonial Oaks Village Condos $250,000 and up
- Windsong Townhouses $300,000 + –
- Fox Meadow Townhouses $325,000 + –
- Lexington Village Townhouses $350,000 + –
- Briar Ridge Townhouses $375,000 + –
- AGENTS..ATTENTION Partner with us and become a Community Specialist