Belvoir Condos Atlantic Highlands New Jersey
Belvoir Condos in Atlantic Highlands
Belvoir Condos Atlantic Highlands is a community of 20 units and has a mixture of 1 and 2 apartment style condominiums and was built in 1988. It is located at 32 Center Ave in Atlantic Highlands and is an 3-4 story elevator building. The units range from 1000 -1250 sq. ft. They are located within quarter mile from Sandy Hook Bay. Great view of the bay and Verrazano Bridge and NYC. Located just a quarter mile from Sandy Hook Bay and the Atlantic Highlands Marina this offers great views of the bay and the Verrazano Bridge and also you can see the NYC skyline on a clear night.
Financials on Belvoir Condos Atlantic Highlands
- Avg. Price: $225,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $350 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.