Warren Village Condos Mansfield New Jersey
Warren Village Condos Mansfield / Hackettstown New Jersey
- Avg. Price: $160,000 – $180,000
- Approximate taxes: $4,500+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $265 + –
- 211 units in Warren Village Condos
Warren Village was built in the early to mid 1980’s. It is comprised of 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses with 1.5 baths and a full basement. All the units have private fenced in yards. It is located across from Donaldson’s Farm Market. Shopping and Restaurants are in close proximity. It is conveniently located near Routes 57, 46 and 80.
Warren Village has a pool with a small clubhouse. Membership to the pool is included in your HOA fees. They also have a playground for younger children
Warren County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.