Village Condos Old Tappan New Jersey
The Village Condos Old Tappan New Jersey
If you’re looking for a small-town community with an active resident life, look no further than our charming development located less than 20 miles from the George Washington Bridge. Enjoy socializing by our heated swimming pool, relaxing in the resident lounge or hanging out at our basketball or bocce ball court.
Financials: Village Condos Old Tappan
- Avg. Price: $535,000 +
- Approximate taxes: $8,800+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $400 + –
Old Tappan hosts several festivals and entertainment celebrating America’s favorite pastimes. From the annual summer concert series to the Town Day Fireworks and Memorial Day Parade, Old Tappan is a great place to raise a family and call home.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Foxwood Estates Condos
- Dorotockeys Run Condos
- Winding Creek Condos
- Lakeview Old Tappan Condos
- Enclave Condos