Village Condos Old Tappan New Jersey
The Village Condos Old Tappan New Jersey
The Village Condos Old Tappan is a 39 unit condominium community nestled on 26 acres in the beautiful and historic town of Old Tappan, New Jersey.
If you’re looking for a small-town community with an active resident life, look no further than our charming development located less than 20 miles from the George Washington Bridge. Enjoy socializing by our heated swimming pool, relaxing in the resident lounge or hanging out at our basketball or bocce ball court.
Financials: Village Condos Old Tappan
- Avg. Price: $535,000 +
- Approximate taxes: $8,800+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $400 + –
Old Tappan hosts several festivals and entertainment celebrating America’s favorite pastimes. From the annual summer concert series to the Town Day Fireworks and Memorial Day Parade, Old Tappan is a great place to raise a family and call home.
The Village at Old Tappan offers a financially secure Association with Low maintenance fees that have not increased in 14 consecutive years according to their website.
- Gorgeous professional landscaping with many tree and plant varieties, manicured lawns and decorative flower plantings.
- Beautiful heated outdoor swimming pool that is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, with professionally trained lifeguards on duty.
- Luxurious clubhouse (available for rent) with a fully equipped modern gym, meeting room, great room with TV, kitchen and bathrooms (with showers).
- 2 children’s playground areas with swings, slides, climbing structures and safety ground surfaces.
- Outdoor recreational area with a basketball court, bocce ball court and picnic area with picnic table.
- Pet friendly with a fenced-in Dog Run.
- Scenic pond with charming wooden bridge, attractive gazebo, 3 fountains, and resident ducks, turtles and fish.
- Private snow removal contractor, to insure no waiting for road and sidewalk clearing after a snowfall.
- Great location
Last known Management Company: Corner Management
Bergen County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Contact the Community Specialist on the left for availability.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers:
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Condo & Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
Disclaimer: Maintenance fees change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. Thus we have placed an average figures of similar complexes. Taxes can vary in any complex, some complexes have 500 sq. ft. studio and also have three bedroom 2,000 sq. ft. units. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist, they can give you the exact taxes and maintenance fees on any particular unit.
Owner? Past Owner? Board Member? or are just familiar with this complex? If so please help us out and tell us about it. CLICK HERE
Brokers/Agents -Become a Community Specialist and partner with us and claim this community for yourself. CLICK HERE
|Allendale||Orchard Park Condos||$345,000 + –|
|Allendale||Allison Village Townhouses||$475.000 + –|
|Allendale||The Whitney Townhouses||$529,000 + –|
|Old Tappan||Village At Old Tappan Luxury Townhouses||$535,000 + –|
|River Vale||Hickory Farms Condos||$400,000 + –|
|River Vale||Pine Lake Village Luxury Townhouses||$625,000 + –|