Villa Domenico Condos Watchung New Jersey
Villa Domenico Condos Watchung New Jersey (55 Plus Condos)
Villa Domenico Condos Watchung are located on Schmidt Circle in Watchung New Jersey. This is an executive townhouse community with 2 and 3 bedroom unit with garages. The community of Villa Domenico Condos Watchung was built approximately 2006 and are 2 level condos. Watchung Adult community built in 2006 near Watchung Lake. Woodside Model End Unit. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, all first floor living with 2 patios. Active adult community. One of the residents must be 55 or older and only children 19 or older can live in the home – no exceptions. Click here for the last known Management Company.
Financials on Villa Domenico Condos Watchung
- Avg. Price: $495,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $10,000 – $12,000
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $350 + – Maintenance-Common Area, Maintenance-Exterior, Snow Removal, Trash Collection
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Communities in Watchung
- Monterey Towers Condos $430,000 + –
- Berkeley Square Condos $475,000 + –
- Stonegate Condos $495,000 + –
- Lakeside Village 55 Plus Community $550,000 + –