Venue Princeton Parke Condos Monmouth Junction
Venue Princeton Parke Condos Monmouth Junction 55 Plus Living at it’s finest!
Venue Princeton Parke Condos Monmouth Junction will have a total of 210 upscale single-family residences. There are LOADS of different styles here for everyone lifestyle. The first models section offers units from 2,400 -3,500 sq. ft. Options include elevators, basements, gyms etc. Units at Venue Princeton Parke Condos offer 2-4 bedrooms.
Lennar builders took over construction in 2014 and began offering new single-family detached homes from 2,100 – 2,800 sq. ft. with 2-3 brs and 2 -2.5 baths with 2 car garages.
Financials on Venue Princeton Parke Condos Monmouth Junction
- Avg. Price: $400,000 – $650,000
- Approximate taxes: $6,000 and up
- Monthly Maintenance estimate: $325 + –
The above link will show ALL Middlesex Condos, NOT just 55 Plus Condos
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.