Troy Village Condos Springfield New Jersey
Troy Village Condos Springield New Jersey
Troy Village Condos Springfield is a converted garden apartment type building probably built in the early 1960’s and then converted to condos probably in the 80’s during the condo boom. Basement storage. Beautiful parklike setting, close to parks,transp & shopping.Maint fee incl:heat,water,garbage
Last known Management Company for Troy Village Condos Springfield was Community Services Property Management.
Financials on Troy Village Condos Springfield
- Approximate Price: $225,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $5,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $340 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Springfield
- Baltusrol Gardens Condos $175,000 + –
- Spring Top Condos Affordable $200,000 + –
- Springfield Manor Condos $200,000 + –
- Leigh Manor Condos $200,000 + –
- Brittany Court Condos $355,000 + –
- Park Place Townhouses $385,000 + –
- Mountain Manor Townhouses $499,000 + –