The Townhouse Condos Wildwood Crest New Jersey
The TownHouse Condos Wildwood Crest New Jersey
A unit at The Townhouses Condos was once described like this…“This adorable condo comes fully furnished and ready to go! living queen sofa bed, a dining area, kitchenette with microwave oven, 2 burner cooktop and a full size refrigerator. The full bath has a ceramic tile floor plus there is also laminate flooring throughout the living and dining areas. Central air and heat, onsite laundry facilities and a bike rack. The condo fees include water, electric, cable, sewer, common maintenance and insurance. Excellent location! This offers a great affordable seasonal get-away or rental property with all the comforts of home.”
- Avg. Price: $125,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY