The Summit House Condos Hackensack New Jersey
Summit House Condos Hackensack New Jersey
Welcome to Summit House Condos Hackensack a 15 year young building in a very great located. The Summit House is just blocks from Maywood, a half block to NYC express buses, close to all shopping and everything central Bergen County has to offer!
Financials on Summit House Condos Hackensack
- Avg. Price: $175,000 +
- Approximate taxes: $6,800+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $230 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Condos and Townhouses in Hackensack
- Whitehall Cooperative Living $75,000 + –
- Ricardo Condos Affordable $115,000 + –
- Grand Manor Affordable Condos $155,000 + –
- The Westbury Condos $155,000 +
- Green Briar Condos $175,000 + –
- Southpoint Affordable Condos $165,000 + –
- The Frontenac Condos $195,000 +
- Aztec East Condos $215,000 + –
- Continental Parc Condos $225,000 + –
- Blair House Condos $225,000 + –
- Ritz Plaza $225,000 + –
- Beechwood Condos $245,000 + –
- Baridge House Condos $245,000 + –
- Berkeley Arms Condos $250,000 + –
- Atlantic Court Condos $275,000 + –
- Stratford House Condos $275,000 + –
- Eifel Tower Cooperative Living $250,000 + –
- Kensington House Condos $285,000 + –
- Devonshire Townhouses $365,000 + –