The Regency Condos Readington New Jersey
The Regency Condos Readington (55 Plus Living) Construction 2017!
The are 209 unit at Regency Condos Readington, they offer villas which are free standing individual homes or luxury carriage type homes. This newer Toll Brother Builders community offer luxury living amenities. Floor plans range from 1850 – 2,700 sq. ft. Something for everyone! Low-maintenance lifestyle and resort-style amenities. Regency at Readington is an active adult community intended to operate under the Housing for Older Person’s Act or 1995.
- Avg Price: $580,000 and up
- Avg Taxes: $ TBD Newer Construction
- Avg Maint: $325 – $375
The Villas offer two to three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms and an attached two-car garage. There are six Carriage Home models that feature two bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and an attached two-car garage.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.