The Monmouth Condos Manasquan New Jersey
The Monmouth Condos Manasquan New Jersey 55 Plus Living
The average home at The Monmouth Condos Manasquan has about 4,000 square feet of living space. This is an age restricted community 50 and over with only 96 homes among 16 buildings. . Located only three miles from the ocean it is a nice location to get to the Jersey Shore. It offers a 7,000 square foot clubhouse and the community offers the following amenities: Fitness Center, Indoor Pool & Spa, Sauna, Ballroom, Library, Billiards Parlor, Outdoor Pool, Card Room, 18-Hole Putting Course and a Gazebo.
Financials on The Monmouth Condos
- Avg. Price: $975,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $15,500 +
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find some important things you should know
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other communities in Manasquan
- South Port Condos $300,000 + –
- Squan Village Condos $315,000 + –
- Pheasant Hollow Condos $575,000 + –
- Virginia Crossings 55 Plus Condos $600,000 + –
- Manasquan Village 55 Plus Condos $700,000 + –
- Drawbridge Condos $700,000 + –
- 4 Seasons Wall/Manasquan 55 plus Condos $760,000 + –
- Surfside Estates Luxury Oceanfront Condos $1,150,000 + –