Teaneck Gardens Condos Teaneck New Jersey
Teaneck Gardens Condos (Coop) Teaneck New Jersey
Teaneck Gardens Condos Teaneck is actually a CO-OP building located at 1491 W. Terrace Ave, This is a converted garden apartment type coop building originally built in the 1940’s and probably converted to condo in the 80’s during the crazy condo conversion market. It offers 1 and 2 bedroom walk up units. Typically these type average about 750 sq. ft for a one bedroom and 850 to a 2 bedroom. It is located close to NYC commuting locations. Unit rarely come up here so jump on one if you see it quickly. It has a pool for it’s residents.
Financials on Teaneck Gardens Coop Teaneck
- Avg. Price: $255,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $5,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $456 –(varies depending on unit) + – Maintenance fee includes outdoor parking (first come first serve), the common area, heat, hot water, as well as your taxes.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Communities in Teaneck
- Colonial Court Affordable Condos
- 735 Elm Coop
- Lee Acres Affordable Condos
- Glen Pointe Condos and Townhouses
- Hallmark Condos
- Palisade Ave Condos
- River Road Condos
- Plaza Condos
- Park View Condos
- The Fairways Townhouses