Summit Parmley Condos Summit New Jersey
Summit Parmley Summit New Jersey
Summit Parmley Summit Cooperative. NYC living style in Summit is an architectural delight cooperative. This English-style inspired community was built in 1924. It offers 53 units all seem different in some way. The driveway is a beautiful archway through which you enter to the backyard and garages. Note: Purchaser must be approved by co-op board prior to closing.
Summit Parmley has had many recent upgrades renovated garages, fire escapes
Financials on Summit Parmley Summit
- Avg Price: $240,000 – $350,000
- Avg Taxes: $ TBD
- Avg Maint: $1,000 + Monthly fee includes taxes, heat, water, garbage, sewer. Board must approve buyer.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.