Summit at Neptune New Jersey Condos
Sunrise at Neptune Condos Neptune New Jersey
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Neptune
- Brownstones at Bradley Park Condos $ Unknown
- Key East Commons Condos $ Unknown
- Knox Hill Townhouses $245,000 + –
- Oxford Pond Condos $260,000 + –
- Bijou Villa Condos $300,000 + –
Other Communities in Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Condos $275,000 + –
- Essex and Sussex Condos $300,000 and up
- Fairway Mews Luxury Condos $600,000 + –
Communities in Avon By The Sea