Somerset Run Condos Franklin Twsp New Jersey
Somerset Run Condos Franklin Twsp New Jersey 55 Plus Living
Somerset Run Condos Franklin is a Del Webb community that is made up of 755 homes open to the 55 plus community. It has over 246 acres and is a gated community, The amenities at Somerset Run include a 25,000 square-foot state-of-the-art clubhouse and a full-time activities director.
Financials on Somerset Run Condos
- Approximate Price: $400,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $6,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $575 +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO read important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other condo and townhouses in Franklin Twsp
- Country Club Quailbrook 55 Plus Condos
- Mountain Shadows Condos
- Trendmakers at Quailbrook Condos
- Beacon Hill Condos
- Society Hill Condos
- Society Hill IV at Franklin Twsp
- Forest Gate Condos
- Melissa Meadows Condos
- Wynnefield At Somerset Condos –
- Renaissance Birch Condos
- Somerset Glen Condos
- Kingsberry Acres Condos
- Heritage Homes Condos
- Whitehall Manor Condos
- Cedar Manor Condos
- Summerfields at Franklin Townhouses
- Sterling Pointe Townhouses
- Princeton Highlands Luxury Condos