River Village Cooperative Rutherford New Jersey
River Village Cooperative Rutherford NJ
River Village Cooperative Rutherford GREAT LOCATION – 2 Bedroom Coop on 3rd floor with Spacious Rooms, Generous Closet Space and Renovated Kitchen and Bath. Off-street parking for 1 car plus lots of street parking in front of bldg. Great commute to NYC via Bus at front of bldg or NJT train nearby. Close to Park, Pet Friendly and convenient to all highways. Monthly Fee includes Heat, Hot/Cold Water, RE taxes, 1 off-street parking space, common area maint. including snow removal/trash and int. expense on the underlying bldg mortgage. In 2013, 36% of the $715/mo. fee was deductible for income tax purposes. Laundry facility on site. Info. available on lenders who approved this cooperative. Coop board does not require min. equity down at purchase; allows owners to rent their units for any length of time, as long as the lease is a min of 1 yr.
Financials on River Village Cooperative Rutherford
- Avg. Price: $165,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $Included in monthly fee
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ Unknown Monthly Fee includes Heat, Hot/Cold Water, RE taxes, 1 off-street parking space, common area maint. including snow removal/trash and int. expense on the underlying bldg mortgage+ –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO look here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Communities in East Rutherford
- Willow Wood Square Condos $225,000 + –
- Orchard Street Condos $225,000 + –
- River Renaissance Condos $300,000 + –
- Carlton Hill Condos $325,000 + –
Local communities in Rutherford
- Rutherford Manor Affordable Condos $165,000 + –
- Hasting Village $175,000 + –
- Tudor Estates Affordable Condos $185,000 + –
- Chateau Condos $190,000 + –
- Riverside Court Condos $275,000 + –
- Briar Hill Condos $285,000 + –
- Feronia Manor Condos $295,000 + –
- Regal Manor Condos $300,000 + –
- Dormer Estates Condos $300,000 + –
- River Oak Villas Condos $375,000 + –
- Union Ridge Condos $400,000 + –
- Sylvan Street Condos $400,000 + –
- Station Square Condos $455,000 + –
- Park Ave Condos $700,000 + –