Renaissance at Manchester 55 Plus Condos
Renaissance at Manchester 55 plus
Renaissance at Manchester 55 plus offers a Golf course community is one of the best features of this community. Perfect setting for the golfer or anyone who has reached retirement age. Loads of clubs, activities and things to do for everyone of all interests.
Located only four miles from Garden State Parkway. This gated active adult community is close to stores, restaurants, entertainment, and medical services. Major malls are close by also.
More About This Community: This is one of the larger 55 Plus Retirement Communities in the State. It was designed specifically for Senior and has loads of clubs, amenities and activities for every retirement lifestyle. Some of the larger communities over (over 1,000 homes) have full time activity and recreation directors. Some communities offer bus service to local shopping center, trips to movies and other nice activities.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
- You may find the known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.