Regency Condos at Denville New Jersey
Regency Condos Denville New Jersey
The Regency Condos At Denville is an Active Adult 55 Plus Living Community in Morris County NJ. (Note: A certain portion 15% of the residents can be 55 or less, we believe 50 years old or more) Built by Toll Brothers this community of tree-lined streets is conveniently located in Denville, NJ, this community of offers a beautiful clubhouse, tennis and fitness center. The units a second to none! Spacious and beautiful an great layouts for the Seniors to relax and enjoy your retirement years.
Financials on Regency Condos Denville
- Approxinate Price: $675,000 + –
- Estimated Taxes: $ 14,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $ 400 +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Other Denville Condo Communities
- Schoolhouse Plaza Condos $125,000 + –
- Valley Stream Condos $200,000 + –
- Landmark Bell Tower Condos $235,000 + –
- The Forges Condos $250,000 + –
- Senaca Estates Townhouses $350,000 +-
- Berkshire Hills Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Orchard Street Townhouses $435,000 + –
- Regency Condos 55 Plus Living $600,000 + –