Princeton Landings Condos Plainsboro New Jersery
Princeton Landings Condos Plainsboro New Jersey
Princeton Landings Condos Plainsboro is an upscale community of 600 single family, townhomes and condominiums. It is located on 94 acres in Plainsboro Township near the Princeton Junction train station. Most of the housing is California contemporary with stained cedar siding and stucco exteriors. “The Smith House” is clubhouse for the community with facilities for meetings, exercise and gatherings. There are 2 pools, four tennis courts, a basketball court, a handball wall, a playground and many walkways throughout the community.
Financials on Princeton Landings Condos
- Avg. Price: $400,000 +
- Approximate taxes: $9,800+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $385 + –
Visit Princeton Landings Home page for Rules Regulations and Condo Docs.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Communities in Plainsboro