Peachtree Condos Aberdeen New Jersey
Peach Tree Condos Aberdeen New Jersey
There are 56 units located in Peachtree Condos Aberdeen Village townhouse community in Aberdeen, NJ. The community was built in 1987 and have 2 bedrooms,, 1.5 baths and garages and are about 11,50 sq. ft. Some have basements and Peach Tree has a basketball court and playground.
- Aprox. Price Range: $225,000 + –
Monmouth County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Condos and Townhouses in Aberdeen
- AGENTS ATTENTION! Agents- Click here to become a Community Specialist
- Wellington Place Condos $185,000 + –
- Strathmore Condos $195,000 + –
- Wyndham Place Condos $200,000 + –
- Oak Ridge Manor Condos $225,000 + –
- Randallwood Condos $285,000 + –
- Aspen Woods Condos $335,000 + –
- Crossings at Aberdeen Condos $375,000 + –