Parker Village Condos Eatontown New Jersey
Parker Village Condos Eatontown New Jersey (55 Plus Living)
Parker Village Condos Eatontown is an active adult community. It was built between 2002 and 2003 with a total of about 66 homes. These nice homes have either two or three bedrooms and have approx. 2200 sq ft of living space. Each has a 2 car garage and a basement. One model, the Monmouth, has a first-floor master bedroom with the rest having the master bedroom on the second floor. The location is convenient, with the Garden State Parkway and Route 18 about 10 minutes away by car and local area beaches being about the same.
Financials on Parker Village Condos Eatontown
- Avg. Price: $Unknown
- Approximate taxes: $Unknown
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $Unknown + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Communities in Eatontown
- Laurel Garden Cooperative $50,000 + –
- Ginger Mews Condo $150,000 + –
- Eaton Brook Condos $200,000 + –
- Brookwood Condos $250,000 + –
- Tinton Woods Condos $265,000 + –
- Oxford Crossing Condos $375,000 + –
- Parkview Estates 55 Plus Condos
- Eatontown Agents Attention Click here to become a Community Specialist