Old Mine Condos Montague New Jersey
Old Mine Condos Montague 55 Plus Living
Old Mine Condos Montague is a nice 55 plus community of detached homes. Most homes have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Old Mine Commons amenities include Lawn Maintenance, Garbage Collection, Snow-plowing and Shovel to Your Door! Located minutes from Shops, Restaurants and Events in Historic Milford, PA. One Level living and Move-in ready!
Financials on Old Mine Condos Montague
- Approx. Price Range: $270,000 + –
- Average Taxes: $5,000 + –
- Monthly Maint: $650 Quarterly + – Community fee covers: Garbage, lawn care and snow removal.
Note: This search may show all condos in Sparta, search for the community on 16 Main Street Sparta. The Hamlet at Town Center 55 plus condos.
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved
- Find the current Management Company. Last known it was self managed.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
Sussex County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Other Communities in Sparta
- Green Tree Village Condos $265,000 + –
- Sparta Commons Condos $250,000 + –
- Stone Gate Condos $325,000 + –
- Round Top Condos and Townhouses $375,000 + –
- North Village Crossings $425,000 + –