Old Farm Townhouses Allamuchy New Jersey
Old Farm Condos Allamuchy New Jersey
Old Farm Village is a section of Panther Valley consisting of 168 one or two bedroom units. Everything is on one level. Units are either on the first or second level. Old Farm was built in 2007. It is convenient to major highways, shopping and restaurants. Old Farm Village is part of Panther Valley so they are able to use their 3 pools or tennis courts.
- Avg. Price: $155,000 – $200,000
- Approximate taxes: $4,600 – $6,400
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $215 + –
Warren County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
BACK TO PASSAIC COUNTY CONDOS SEARCH PAGE
Atlantic /Bergen /Burlington / Camden / Cape May
Cumberland /Essex / Gloucester / Hudson/ Hunterdon
/Mercer / Middlesex / Monmouth/Morris /Ocean
Passaic / Somerset / Sussex / Union / Warren