Mendham Commons Condos Mendham Boro New Jersey
Mendham Commons Condos Mendham New Jersey
Mendham Commons Condos Mendham NJ is a gated community and was built between 1978 and 1985. It offers offers 2, 3, and 4 bedroom townhomes with a basement. Most of the units have a 1 or 2 car garage, although some have no garage. Loads of models in this community which include the Abbotsford, Derbyshire, Chelmsford, Exetor, Wexford, Blakely, Edinborough and Chelsmford. Units range in size from approximately 1,400- 2,700 sq. ft.
- Avg Price: $ 575,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ 8,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $ 650 +
Last known management company was: Mendham House Town House Association (973-543-4474).
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.