Marlton Woods Condos Marlton New Jersey
Marlton Woods Townhouses Marlton New Jersey
Marlton Woods Condos was built by Beazer Homes in. 2004. Interior living space ranges from approximately 2,000- 2,550 sq. ft. Homes have 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2-car attached garages; no basements. Click here to see if Marlton Woods Condos are FHA Approved. Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.
Financials on Marlton Woods Condos
- Avg. Price: $435,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $7,900 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $245 + –
Burlington County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers:
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
Communities in Marlton
- Shannon Greene Condos
- Oak Hollow Condos
- Walden Glen Condos
- Marlton Meeting Condos
- Whitebridge Condos
- Villa Royale Condos
- Renyard Run Condos
- Delancey Place Condos
- Walden Glen at Kings Grant
- Vineyards of Green Condos
- Regency Club Condos
- Ardsley Walk Townhouses
- Heron Pointe Estates Condos
- Governors Walk Townhouses
- Tanglewood Townhouses
- Berkshire Woods Townhouses
- Waters Edge Townhouses
- The Reserve at Marlton