Lions Head North Condos Brick New Jersey
Lions Head North Condos Brick New Jersey 55 Plus Condos
Lions Head North Condos Brick is a 55 Plus development with detached homes. It was built in the 1980 and has nice amenities. It offers spacious comfortable homes in a quiet setting. Great place to retire to. It is only 15 minutes from the Jersey Beaches. and close to the Ocean County Mall. Located close to shopping, the Parkway, the beach and more. This nice affordable 55 plus condos community offers one floor living as you would expect. The units in Brick New Jersey are both affordable with low taxes and maintenance fees which can be seen by the estimations below. Most of these communities in Brick have nice amenities for it’s residents. Contact the Community specialist on the left hand side bar of this page to get more information and availability of units that are on the market now.
Financials on Lions Head North Condos Brick
- Average Pricing: $250,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes: $2,800 + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $140 + –
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…find….some important things you should know
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
55 Plus Communities in Brick