Legacy At Mansfield Condos Port Murray New Jersey
Legacy at Mansfield Condos Port Murray New Jersey 55 Plus Living
Legacy at Mansfield Condos Port Murray New Jersey. Is a new community 2018′ being built by Ryan Homes. These homes feature open, spacious floor plans, with 2-3 bedrooms, 2-4 baths, 2-car garages and first-floor owner’s suites with up to 2,378+ square feet of luxury living space. This community offers a 5,000 sq ft on-site community clubhouse includes heated pool, fitness center, tennis courts and shuffleboard courts.
- Bramante 1,666 sq. ft. 2 Brs 2 Bths 2 Car Garage
- Alberti 1,421 sq. ft. 2 Brs 2 Bths 2 Car Garage
- Palladio 1,947 sq. ft. 2 Brs 2 Bths 2 Car Garage
- Springhave 1,951 sq. ft. 2 Brs 2 Bths 2 Car Garage
- Winterbrook 2,117 sq. ft. 2 Brs 2 Bths 2 Car Garage
- Approx. Price Range: $325,000 and up
- Average Taxes: $9,000 Estimated? New construction
- Monthly Maint: $TBD
Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved, click here to find the current Management Company. BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
Warren County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Contact the Community Specialist on the left for availability.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers:
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.