Kings Croft Condos Cherry Hill New Jersey
Kings Croft Condos and Townhouse Cherry Hill New Jersey
Kings Croft Condos Cherry Hill is a townhome subdivision by Scarborough Builders – 1979. Homes are 2-3 bedrooms with 1 to 2-1/2 baths. Some homes have basements. Some have a 1-car garage or carport. Camden County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Financials on Kings Croft Condos Cherry Hill
- Avg. Price: $195,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ 6,300 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $345 + –
- Note: Be sure to ask about the “Special Assessment” for 2017′
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other communities in Cherry Hill
- Playa Del Sol Condos $70,000 + –
- Chestnut Place Condos $85,000 + –
- Mark 70 Condos $100,000 + –
- Uxbridge Condos $125,000 + –
- Tavistock Condos $135,000 + –
- The Woods Condos $135,000 + –
- Eagle Hill Condos $150,000 + –
- Windsor Mews Condos $150,000 + –
- Centura Condos $160,000 + –
- Tuvira Condos $175,000 + –
- Greenward Condos $235,000 + –
- Crofton Commons Condos $215,000 + –
- Society Hill Condos $235,000 + –
- Europa Townhouses $235,000 + –
- Park Place at Garden State Condos $240,000 and up
- Chanticleer Townhouses $245,000 + –
- Versailles Condos $285,000 + –
- Regency Court Townhouses $285,000 + –
- Balmoral At Park Place $300,000 + –