Kings Croft Condos Cherry Hill New Jersey
Kings Croft Condos and Townhouse Cherry Hill New Jersey
- Avg. Price: $195,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $ 6,300 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $345 + –
- Note: Be sure to ask about the “Special Assessment” for 2017′
Kings Croft is a townhome subdivision by Scarborough Builders – 1979. Homes are 2-3 bedrooms with 1 to 2-1/2 baths. Some homes have basements. Some have a 1-car garage or carport.
Camden County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY