Hudson Pointe Condos North Bergen
Hudson Pointe Condos North Bergen NJ
Financials on Hudson Pointe Condos
- Price Range:$400,000 – $750,000
- Sq Ft Range: 1,000 – 1,500 sq ft
- Year Built: 2006
High-Rise Condominiums offer an exciting lifestyle, including luxury amenities not available in most single-family homes. At the same time a high-rise condo doesn’t require many of the typical maintenance and chores that come along with a standard home?
High-Rise living can be a great experience for people. This lifestyle has many benefits and can be comfortable, and rewarding.
This building is located in an urban area and easily accessible, shopping malls, restaurant, public transportation and other vital areas.
Many amenities are located right within your reach since most high-rise buildings have their own fitness centers to keep you fit and business centers. No need to worry about parking since most of these buildings have underground parking and some have valets and concierge services provided. A well located building such as this has easy access to NYC commuting centers.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected expenses.
Other Condos in North Bergen
- Woodcliff Gardens Condos $155,000 + –
- Park Hudson Condos $200,000 + –
- Parkview Condos $225,000 + –
- Mirabelle on The Hudson $400,000 – $1,200,000
- Roc Harbour Condos $550,000 + –
- Watermark On The Hudson $600,000 + –
- Lincoln Park Condos $700,000 + –