Hudson Club Condos West New York New Jersey
The Hudson Club Condos West New York New Jersey Port Imperial
- Price Range: $375,000 – $975,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ Included in maintenance
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $9,000 – $16,000 + –
“Gold Coast” living here at the Hudson Club. It is part of part of New Jersey’s Gold Coast and stretches from Weehawken to North Bergen. This luxurious waterfront community of condos offers outstanding views of the Manhattan skyline that couldn’t be enjoyed living in Manhattan.
Interiors: There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Hudson County condos available at Hudson Club. Square footages range from 750 sq ft to 11800 sq ft, feature NYC views and lofts, but all feature wonderful interiors, which include: Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Windows.
The Amenities: Stunning outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, Riverside promenade (walking, strolling, jogging), Concierge services, Garage parking
,Clubhouse with a fitness center.,Indoor basketball court,Business center and conference room (with computer stations and printer),Clubhouse Club Room,
Animal friendly Hudson
Club is in close to all the conveniences you will need including the supermarket, Banks, Ice Cream Shops, and restaurants.
Transportation you need? New York Waterways, Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, Transit Buses and 2 miles from the Lincoln Tunnel and other throughways
Urban High Rising Condominiums and Cooperative living in Hudson County New Jersey has many benefits including being close to New York City and most buildings offer great New York Skyline Views
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.