Hills of Independence Condos Independence New Jersey
Hills of Independence Condos Independence Twsp New Jersey
Brookfield Estates Condos Belvidere was developed between 1999 and 2002 this community offers 274 single-family homes, and approximately 1,300 – 1,900 sq. ft. They have 2 bedrooms and an attached two-car garage. Hills of Independence Condos are located in Independence Township New Jersey.
- Avg. Price: $200,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $6,500+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $325 + –
Warren County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
BACK TO WARREN COUNTY CONDOS SEARCH PAGE
Atlantic /Bergen /Burlington / Camden / Cape May
Cumberland /Essex / Gloucester / Hudson/ Hunterdon
/Mercer / Middlesex / Monmouth/Morris /Ocean
Passaic / Somerset / Sussex / Union / Warren