Heritage Crossing Condos Ewing New Jersey
Heritage Crossings Condos Ewing Twsp New Jersey
Heritage Crossing Condos Ewing is a development of condominiums (1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor units) built around 1990. Units have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths with approximately 1,100 sq. ft. of interior living space. No basements; no garages are included. This location is amazing! Close to airport, trains, major highways, local colleges, restaurants, and shopping.
Financials on Heritage Crossing Condos Ewing
- Avg. Price: $245,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $4,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance estimate: $240 +
Mercer County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Ewing
- The Madison Condos $175,000 and up
- Parkway Condos $175,000 + –
- Tamar Commons Condos $195,000 + –
- Scotch Run Condos $195,000 + –
- Riverside Condos $225,000 + –
- South Fork Condos $245,000 + –
- Spring Meadows Condos $275,000 + –