Hawk Pointe Condos Washington Twsp New Jersey
Hawk Pointe Condos Washington Twsp New Jersey 55 Plus Condos
The Reserve at Hawk Pointe Condos Washington Township New Jersey is a beautiful community. This community has 120 homes that were developed around 2005 and single-family and attached homes. It offers a private clubhouse for community residents and a golf course clubhouse available at a discounted rate.
Units range in size from approximately 2,400 to 2,600 sq. ft. and have 3 & 4 brs, 3-4 baths and attached two-car garages. Most units have eat-in kitchens, full basements, nine-foot ceilings.
Models at Hawk Pointe Condos
- Carnegie 2550 Sq. Ft. 3-4 brs + Den – 3.5 bths 2 car garage
- Turnberry 2606 Sq. Ft. 3brs 2.5 bths 2 car garage
Single family homes at Hawk Pointe Condos:
Washington Twsp. There are approx 90 single-family homes ranging from 2,150 – 3,000 sq. ft. with 2-3 brs, 2-3 baths and 2 car garages.
- Avg. Price: $350,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $10,500 – $13,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $275 + –
- Warren County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.