Griggs Farms Condos West Windsor Princeton New Jersey
Griggs Farms Condos West Windsor -Princeton New Jersey
In 1985, Princeton Community Housing purchased 26.5 acres on Route 206 and began construction at Griggs Farm Condos. Completed in 1989, Griggs Farm combines privately owned market rate townhomes, condominiums, and moderate income sales units.
Griggs Farm is a community with a Clubhouse, tennis courts, children’s play area, and an active Condominium Association. Located between Route 206 and Cherry Valley Road in Princeton, Griggs Farm is near local stores and services. Public transportation is provided by New Jersey Transit.
Mercer County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in West Windsor
- Village Grande 55 Plus Condos
- Colonnade Pointe $300,000 +
- Windsor Haven Townhouses $425,000 + –
- Canal Pointe Townhouses $455,000 + –
- Windsor Ponds Townhouses $485,000 + –
- Estates at Princeton Junction Townhouses $675,000 + –