Four Seasons Freehold Condos Allentown
Four Seasons Freehold Condos Allentown New Jersey
55 Plus Condo Community
Four Seasons Freehold Condos Allentown is located on Minuteman Circle in Allentown New Jersey. There are about 9 distinctively different models to choose from at this K. Houvanian built community. It was completed around 2004 and features 2 & 3 bedroom homes. They range from about 1,500 – 3,400 sq. ft. All homes have garages, patios and some offer lofts and basements. Loads of amenities are offered for it’s residents including tennis, pool, clubhouse, clubs and a plethora of many others.
Financials on Four Seasons Freehold Condos Allentown
- Avg. Price: $550,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $Unknown+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $375 + – Includes ground maintenance, snow removal, trash pickup, management fees, indoor and outdoor pool maintenance, as well as clubhouse maintenance.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.