Four Seasons Condos Harbor Bay
Four Seasons Condos Harbor Bay – Little Egg Harbor
Four Seasons Condos Harbor Bay was started around 2007 and upon completion will have over 350 single-family homes. They will range from over 1,800 – 3,500 sq. ft. It will be a nice mixture of 2 and 3 bedroom homes with attached garages and homeowner will have choice of upgraded kitchen, appliances etc. Contact our Community Specialist to tour this complex before they are all sold.
More About This Community: This is one of the nicest 55 Plus Retirement Communities in the State. It was designed specifically for Senior and has loads of clubs, amenities and activities for every retirement lifestyle. Some of the larger communities over (over 1,000 homes) have full time activity and recreation directors. Some communities offer bus service to local shopping center, trips to movies and other nice activities.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.