Evergreen Hamilton Condos Hamilton Twsp New Jersey
Evergreen Hamilton Condos Hamilton Twsp New Jersey 55 Plus Living
The community of Evergreen Hamilton Condos Hamilton Twsp New Jersey is a 55 plus age restricted community and offers loads of amenities including pool, tennis, clubs, gym, library game rooms and more. Evergreen at Hamilton began in 1999 and was complete in 2005 with 416 total homes and residences.
- The townhomes range from around 1,300 – 3,000 square feet with 2/3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and an attached garage.
- Detached homes average 1,300 -3,000 square feet with 2/3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, garages and most have full basements.
Mercer County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Financials on Evergreen Hamilton Condos Hamilton Twsp New Jersey
- Avg. Price: $200,000 – $400,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $5,800+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $245 + –Mercer County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.