Deer Run Condos Lincoln Park NJ
Deer Run Condos Lincoln Park New Jersey
Deer Run Condos Lincoln Park (formerly Society Hill I) was built by K. Houvanian in 1984. It offers 1,2,3 bedroom townhouses in a beautiful setting with a GOLF COURSE and tennis courts. Great for the active individuals! Nice size spacious units. No garages but loads of parking. Beautiful amenities including pool, tennis, golf etc. Visit Deer Run Community Home opens in a new window page. Last known Management Company was Integra Management. opens in a new window
More about Deer Run Condos Lincoln Park
Gorgeous complex !! This large complex offers golf, tennis, clubhouse located in a quiet woodland setting in Lincoln Park New Jersey. It offers one and two and 3 bedroom townhouses and is a large complex with typically 5-10 units available at any given time. Central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities.
- Avg. Prices: $275,000 – $325,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $6,000 – $9,000
- Est. Monthly Maint: $350 – $400
The Borough of Lincoln Park dates back to the pre-Revolutionary War, with settlers first taking residence as early as 1690. During the Revolutionary War, a commissary was maintained here. Lincoln Park was originally a part of Pequannock and was referred to as Two Bridges and then Beavertown. The present name was adopted in 1872. In 1922, after a referendum was submitted to the voters, the separate Borough of Lincoln Park was established.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY
Lincoln Park Communities
- Lincoln Park Pinebrook Village Condos $200,000 +
- Lincoln Park Woodland Hills Condos $265,000 + –
- Lincoln Park Hunting Meadows Townhouses $299,000 + –
- Lincoln Park Hilltop Farms Condos $299,000 + –
- Lincoln Park Skyline Village Townhouses $300,000 + –
- Pequannock Olde Orchard Village Condos $195,000 + –
- Pequannock / Pompton Plains Crestwood Park Condo $225,000 + –
- Pequannock / Pompton Plains The Glens Condos $225,000 + –
Other Communities in Montville
- Montville Montville Chase Condos $225,000 + –
- Montville Campagna 55 Plus Condos $275,000 + –
- Montville Jade Mountain Townhouse $350,000 + –
- Montville Changebridge Townhouse $400,000 + –
- Montville Brandywyne Condos $450,000 + –
- Montville The Meadows Townhouse $425,000 + –
- Montville Longview Luxury Townhouses $465,000 + –
- Montville Briar Hill 55 Plus Detached Homes $650,000 + –