Costa Videre Condos Longport New Jersey
Costa Videre Luxury Bay Front Townhouses Longport New Jersey
- Avg Pricing: $1,285,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes: $ Unknown + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $ Unknown
Unique and Rare townhome condominium at Costa Videre available This Spectacular Bayfronts are situated at the “POINT” in Longport with the luxury of the gorgeous BEACH situated only 500+/- feet from your doorstep!
Unique luxury townhouse community located on the bay which is situated on the POINT in Longport. 500 feet from the beach. One of a kind location for the beautiful community.
Jersey Shore condos some of the nicest condos available. Beaches, Boardwalks, Boating, Fishing at all water sports at your fingertips. No more mowing lawns, repairing roofs or fixing cracks in the driveway. Also, many Jersey Shore condo buildings offer fantastic amenities such as pools, gyms, tennis courts and recreational activities. This is all included in your HOA fees. Some are sold fully furnished.
Jersey Shore condos are a great way to get away for the weekend or the entire summer. You don’t have to worry about the upkeep while you are gone. It’s ready for you when you get back. Some units offer great rental income also if you want to go that route. Others need a weekend getaway or want to spend the summer at the beach. A Jersey Shore condo fits nicely into all scenarios.
Atlantic County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Contact the Community Specialist on the left for availability.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY