Chestnut Commons Condos Newark NJ
Chestnut Commons Condos Newark New Jersey
Welcome to 404-406 Chestnut Commons Condos this elegant townhome in the desirable area of Chestnut Commons offers one of the community’s most private and exclusive locations. Most townhomes offer two bedrooms with a bonus den or extra bedroom & 1 1/2 baths. Spacious eat in kitchens with stainless steel appliances,dishwasher,built in microwave, backsplash, full size pantry, and tile flooring. Completing your first floor is the kitchen, living room, and half bath. The 2nd floor features two spacious bedrooms and full bath. Ground level features den which can be used as an office or rec room & laundry area.One car garage with direct access into home & one parking space.Chestnut commons is a secluded neighborhood in the heart of the Ironbound.Home is located near Newark Penn Station access, Route 1&9, and EWR airport.
Financials on Chestnut Commons Condos
- Avg. Price: $300,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $7,500+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $205 + –
- Ironbound section condos located close to Penn Station and Newark Airport.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Condo Communities in Newark
- Villa Teresa Condos $70,000 + –
- 19 Lyons Ave Condos $90,000 + –
- 776 N. 6th Street Condos $90,000 + –
- Essex Gardens Condos $99,000 + –
- Rosa Gardens Condos $100,000 + –
- Tiffany Park Condos $100,000 + –
- Forrest Hills Condos $135,000 + –
- Littleton Ave Condos $145,000 + –
- Society Hill Condos $165,000 + –
- 56 Ferguson Street Condos $170,000 + –
- Crawford Street Condos $175,000 + –
- Renaissance Towers Condos $175,000 + –
- Richmond Condos $195,000 + –
- 105 Broad Street Condos $195,000 + –
- Sunshine Gardens Condos $215,000 + –
- Chestnut Point Condos $225,000 + –
- James Street Condos $235,000 + –
- 411-419 Chestnut Street Condos $270,000 + –
- Chestnut Commons $300,000 + –
- Lofts at Lincoln Park Condos $300,000 + –
- Paramount Condos $300,000 + –
- Chestnut Commons Condos $325,000 + –
- Val Sumo Condos $325,000 + –
- 250 Mount Pleasant Ave Condos $345,000 + –
- Walnut Terrace Condos $375,000 + –
- Button Factory Lofts $475,000 + –