Centennial Ave Condos Cranford
Centennial Ave Condos Cranford New Jersey
Centennial Ave Condos Cranford is a building that was originally constructed around 1945. It was renovated at some point to townhouses and sold as condos. These townhouse units are typically 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, no garages here sorry This very convenient location close to award winning downtown Cranford, NYC transportation, GSP, and highly rated Cranford schools!
Financials on Centennial Ave Condos Cranford New Jersey
- Average Price: $275,000 and up
- Estimated Taxes: $6,000 and up
- Avg Maint: $255 +-
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..find important things you should know
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist. Other Communities in Cranford
- Parkway Village Affordable Condos $225,000 + –
- Cranford Towers Condos $225,000 + –
- Riverside Condos $225,000 + –
- Kalhcrest Condos $225,000 + –
- English Village Condos $275,000 + –
- Twin Oaks Condos $500,000 + –