Carriage House Condos Lambertville New Jersey
Carriage House Condos Lambertville Lambertville New Jersey
Carriage House Condos Lambertville was built in the 1940’s this served as a local corner store. In 1986 the entire building was renovated and converted into 6 condo units. This ground floor unit #1 offers a retail professional use. Main room with wall partition provides work space and large utility sink and counters, open floor plan, visibility from the sidewalk perfect for retail/merchantile professional use. Main entrance door on North Union St. and a second access door on Buttonwood street. Unit #1 is the only unit in this building with direct access to a dry basement offering storage space. Offers a 1/2 bath and hallway storage closet.
Financials on Carriage House Condos Lambertville
- Average Price: $250,000 + –
- Approximate Taxes: $6,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $200 +-
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Lambertville
- Oak Ridge Condos $250,000 + –
- Raritan Pointe Condos $350,000 + –
- Arnett Manor Condos $350,000 + –
- Woodcrest Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Rock Creek Woods Condos $475,000 + –
- Canal View Condos $550,000 + –
- Lamberts Hill Townhouses $550,000 + –
- Townhomes at Ferry $890,000 + –