Camplain Commons Condos Manville New Jersey
Camplain Commons Condos Manville New Jersey 55 Plus Living
Camplain Commons Condos Manville is a 55 plus community and is located at S. 6th Ave Manville New Jersey. The Camplain Commons Community offers assigned parking spaces, community courtyard and a meeting room. The Associations By-Laws require that the Owner occupy the home and be at least 52 years old in age. However, a younger family member may also live in the home with the owner. You can not have any pets though. This community was built around 1983.
Financials on Camplain Commons Condos Manville
- Avg Price: $100,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $3,500 + –
- Avg Maint: $125 + includes maintenance of the Common Areas, Exterior, Snow Removal and Trash
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.