Bellhaven Commons Condos Red Bank New Jersey
Bellhaven Commons Townhouses Red Bank New Jersey
Bellhaven Commons is pet-friendly community of 16 townhouses located on Locust Street and overlooking Swimming River, Most residences have a river view. It was built in the mid 2000’s and range from 1,300 to 225o square feet. Units offer two bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a basement and a 1 car garages. For commuters it is very convenient with access to the Garden State Parkway and NJ Transit buses about 5 minutes away and the Red Bank train station is about equally distance. For those that enjoy downtown Red Bank, Broad Street is just a few minutes by car and beach lovers will like beaches are about 15 minutes away.
Financials on Bellhaven Commons
- Avg. Price: $425,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $8,800+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $325 + – usually includes: Maintenance of common area, grounds, sewer, trash, snow removal and water but each association may be different, verify before buying.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Communities in Red Bank
- Agents..join and become a Community Specialist
- Warwick Gardens 55 Plus Cooperative $120,000 + –
- Bergen Square Condos $150,000 + –
- Madison Commons Condos $175,000 + –
- Manor East Condos $175,000 + –
- Springview Gardens Condos $200,000 + –
- Shady Oaks 55 Plus Condos $200,000 + –
- Shadow Lake Village Condos $215,000 + –
- Red Bank Manor Condos $215,000 + –
- Hilltop Terrace Condos $225,000 + –
- Marion Court Condos $280,000 + –
- Tower Hill Condos $295,000 + –
- Pinckney Condos $310,000 + –
- Riverview Towers Condos $350,000 + –
- Elk Ridge Townhouses $450,000 + –
- The Metropolitan Luxury $550,000 + –
- Courtyard Luxury Condos $675,000 + –
- Brownstones Condos $725,000 + –
- Mara Vista Riverfront Condos $750,000
- Corinthian Cove Luxury Townhomes $1,150,000 + –
- The Bluffs Riverfront Luxury Townhomes $ Luxury Priced
- Southbank at Navesink Condos $1,800,000 +